How to build a Golf simulator?

Would you like to design your 3D Golf room? Let’s find everything you need with FREE consultancy.
Get Quotation

An indispensable product for golfers who want to practice golf at home or in the office with extremely high mobility and compactness. With the indoor Golf set – Optishot has the function of both practicing chipping, driving range, and playing 18-hole games with friends and colleagues anytime, anywhere.

Golf trong nha %E2%80%93 Optishot Golf mini

System Features

Game modes: Driving range, chipping and 18 hole game.
Analyze stats: Club Speed, Face Angle, Face Contact, Path, Tempo, Distance Hit & Left to Pin.
Quantity: 15 golf courses.
Flight: up to 4 players.
Practice mat: Standing mat.
Additional utilities : Ball tray, golf club rack.

Golf equipment for Indoor Golf

  1. Optishot 2 . sensor
  2. Golf software
  3. Golf practice mat
  4. Golf practice cage
  5. Central control: PC, Laptop, Macbook (refit)
  6. Optional: Connect a large TV screen.

Indoor Golf Model

Description of the indoor golf set – Optishot Golf

SMALL IMAGE PROCESSING SENSOR TECHNOLOGY

With precise image processing sensor technology, it allows analysis of clubface attack angle, flight direction, ball speed, spin speed.

All shot data is calculated by Optishot’s special algorithm, the sensor can recognize many different types of ball direction.

Golf trong nha %E2%80%93 Optishot Golf cam bien

GOLF SOFTWARE

Optishot 2 software provides many practice modes such as: Driving, Chipping, Practice, and 18-hole game competition on 15 golf simulators.
The software can connect to PC, Laptop window, Macbook, Smart TV and projector.

All-in price for office and home

Golf trong nha %E2%80%93goi san pham van phong

Room area: 3m wide, 2.5m high, 3m deep.
The product set includes: Optishot sensor and software, a Golf practice cage, a golf practice mat
List price 22,000,000 VND.
Sale off day18/07 only 20,000,000 VND left

All-in price for outdoor Space and large room

Golf trong nha %E2%80%93goi san pham ngoai troi

Space area: 3m wide, 3m high, 5m deep.
Package includes: Sensor and Optishot 2 Software, a Golf practice cage, a golf practice mat
List price is 27,000,000 VND.
Sale off day18/07 only 25,000,000 VND left

COMPLETE PURCHASE ORDER INFORMATION

Our staff will contact you quichly after 5-10 minutes to advise you further.

Sales policy

– Free installation support in Ho Chi Minh City area.
– Commitment not to disclose customer information.
– 80% deposit in advance, when receiving the goods, pay the remaining 20%
– Technical support, lifetime maintenance.
We work from 7am to 10pm, all requests after 10pm will be processed at 7am the next morning.