How to build a Home Golf Simulator?

Let’s check the below price list for Indoor Golf Simulator installation which’s on DISCOUNT now.

VIEW PRICE LIST

Mevo is an indispensable product for golfers who want to practice golf at home or in the office. This product is extremely high mobility and compactness. The indoor golf device- Mevo has the function of both practicing driving range and chipping technique together with your family and partners at anytime in everywhere.

golf trong nha%CC%80 mevo 1

Features of System

Game modes: Driving range, chipping, pitting and Approach range.
Analyze stats: Distance, Carry, Spin, Club speed, Ball speed, Launch angle, Lateral landing, Angle of attack…
Capture clips: Video captures and plays back shots, and stores and shares clips.
Equipment: Rechargeable battery – up to 2 hours of continuous use
Dimensions: 174 x 31 x 118mm (W x D x H)
Optional extras: Play 18 holes with 5 golf simulators

Golf equipment for Indoor Golf

All equipment for playing golf indoor:

    1. US Mevo + Flightscope – Portable Personal Launch Monitor
    2. FS Golf Simulator Software on Smartphone and Tablet
    3. Golf practice mat 1.2×1,2m
    4. Golf practice cage 3x3x3m
    5. Artificial grass mat 3x3m
    6. Other devices: PC, Laptop, and Projector (retrofit)

Indoor Golf Model – Mevo+

Description of Indoor Golf Set – Mevo+

SENSOR TECHNOLOGY

With 3D Radar Doppler sensor technology, it gives 11 accurate parameters such as: analysis of clubface attack angle, flight direction, ball speed, spin speed
All shot data is calculated by the special algorithm of Flightscope software, the sensor can recognize many different types of ball direction.

golf trong nha Mevo thong so

GOLF FS GOLF SOFTWARE

The FS GOLF software is included with Mevo+ – Portable Personal Launch Monitor.

This measuring device offers a wide range of practicing mode such as: Driving, Chipping, Practice and Approach range. This is a swing analysis software.

The software can connect to many handheld control devices such as: Phones, tablets, laptops to look up data at anytime in anywhere.

Ca%CC%89m bie%CC%82%CC%81n mevo 1

Mevo Flightscope Indoor Golf Package Price

Room area: 3m wide, 3m high, 3.5m deep.
The product set includes:

  • Mevo+ Launch Monitor and FS Golf Software
  • Golf practice cage 3x3x3m
  • 1.2 x 1.2m . golf practice mat
  • Artificial grass carpet 3x3m
  • Offers of the day20/05 : free 10 golf balls
List price is 85,000,000 VND.
SALE OFF 20/05 only 70,000,000 VND left

bo san pham mevo

COMPLETE PURCHASE INFORMATION

Our staff will contact you shortly after 5-10 minutes to advise you for further information.

Sales policy

– Free installation support in Ho Chi Minh City area.
– Commitment not to disclose customer information.
– 80% deposit in advance. When receiving the goods, pay the remaining 20%
– Technical support, lifetime maintenance.
Working time: from 7 am to 10 pm, all requests after 10 pm will be processed at 7 am the next morning.